|Event description||Booking form|
THE SAFETY-CRITICAL SYSTEMS CLUB, Symposium:
Safety Critical Systems Symposium SSS'24Tuesday 13 - Thursday 15 February, 2024 - Bristol, UK
The Safety Critical Systems Symposium SSS'24 will be held 13 - 15 February 2024 in-person at the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, UK.
If you would like to present a poster at SSS'24 please contact email@example.com
A draft brochure for the event is now available.
Keynote speakers are:
- Adiac Aguilar, Autonomous Systems and Safety | Core System Platform Architecture at Volvo Cars
- Mikela Chatzimichailidou, Professor in Design for Mobility, Health, People and Society, University College London
- Simon Davies, Test Pilot, Vertical Aerospace Group Ltd.
- Dewi Daniels, Software Safety Ltd
- Phil Koopman, Associate Professor, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Alessio Lomuscio, Professor of Safe Artificial Intelligence at Imperial College London. Founder and CEO at Safe Intelligence
- Hayat Zerkani, Head of System Safety and Interoperability at Crossrail Ltd
On the Wednesday 14th February there will be a special session on AI and safety, looking at some of the new systems and models and how we might assure them. This will feature short talks and a panel session.
The "Can we make safe AI?" panel comprises:
- Phil Koopman, CMU
- Alessio Lomuscio, Imperial College London and Safe Intelligence
- George Mason, Frazer-Nash Consultancy
- John McDermid, Assuring Autonomy International Programme
- Helen Monkhouse, HORIBA MIRA
- Mark Sujan, Health Services Safety Investigation Body (HSSIB)
The after-dinner speaker on Wednesday will be Simon Davies, Test Pilot, Vertical Aerospace Group Ltd.
If you would like to present a poster at SSS’24 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking your place at SSS'24
Bookings can be made online via the 'Booking Form' tab above. Card payments are accepted.
If you need to pay via puchase order or bank transfer and require a registration form to present to the company, you can create a booking quotation from the online form or download the following SSS'24 Registration Form.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
Exhibiting at SSS'24
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibiting at the Symposium please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Exhibition stand at SSS'24: £2,000.00
The exhibition package includes, 6ft trestle table with cloth, Symposium pass for two members of staff, 13-14 Feb 2024; logo in the event brochure, buffet meal and drinks.
Other sponsorship opportunities
* Sponsorship of specific talk at SSS'24: £250.00
Includes mention before talk and company logo in brochure alongside talk in programme schedule.
* Banquet sponsorship: £750.00
Specific mention at end of banquet. Company logo on menus and in brochure.
* Sponsorship of SSS'24 proceedings book: £600.00
Given to all attendees and available on Amazon. Includes, company logo in book and paragraph about the company on inside front cover.
SSS'23 was really successful with a wide range of presented papers, exhibition, poster session, keynote talks, banquet dinner and social activities.
Help us make SSS'24 even better!
Exhibitors confirmed for SSS'24..so far!
Further details TBA.
Scan to your smartphone calendar
© SCSC 2023