THE SAFETY-CRITICAL SYSTEMS CLUB, Twenty-eighth annual:
Safety-Critical Systems Symposium (SSS'20)Tuesday 11 - Thursday 13 February, 2020 - York, UK
The 28th Safety-Critical Systems Symposium (SSS'20) was held at the Principal Hotel, York from 11th to the 13th February 2020.
A full listing of the Technical Programme including the published papers, presentations and selected videos are available under the Programme tab above.
An updated brochure for the complete event is now available.
The Principal Hotel, York
A short video about the event including clips of previous SSS.
The Safety-Critical Systems Symposium in 2020 comprised three days of presented papers with an industrial focus, including 6 keynote talks, submitted talks, updates from the SCSC working groups and a poster session. There was also a symposium banquet with an after-dinner speaker, Tim Kelly.
The annual Symposium is for all of those working in the field of system and functional safety, including engineers, managers, consultants, regulators and assessors. It offers wide-ranging coverage of current safety topics, and a blend of academic research and industrial experience.
There were six keynote speakers during the three days and an after-dinner speaker at the banquet.
The symposium features were:
- Six keynote presentations;
- Submitted papers organised into themes;
- A poster session Wednesday continuing into Thursday;
- Updates from the SCSC Working Groups;
- Delegate participation throughout including ‘Ask the Audience’ with interactive voting;
- Tools and services exhibition (Tuesday and Wednesday);
- Proceedings volume including papers for each presentation and abstracts for posters;
- A reception with drinks tasting on the Tuesday evening;
- A banquet with an after-dinner speaker on Wednesday evening;
- A chance to see York attractions on Wednesday afternoon.
The symposium is a regular event and fosters a community spirit in the field: it is a great place to network, learn about the latest practice in safety and develop new business contacts.
For further information about SCSC events please contact: Alex King, Tel: 01904 325402; Email:email@example.com
For technical aspects and queries on presenting at an SCSC event, please contact:
Mike Parsons, firstname.lastname@example.org
SCSC 06-03-2018 [V4e]