SCSC Community - Terms and conditions of use
The Club - the Safety-Critical Systems Club, the members, administrators and steering group that form the Club.
User - any person viewing or contributing to the the activities of the Club.
Community - a space where users can share and interact with others working in System Safety.
Moderator - one or more members of the Club appointed to manage the operation of the Community.
- The Community is made available to Users to communicate on topics related to the discipline of System Safety.
- The Community is mostly accessible by anyone but some areas may be restricted to Club members or specific groups of members.
- In order to create a topic for discussion or post a reply to a discussion you must be registered and logged into the SCSC.uk website. Posting in some areas may be limited to Club members or specific groups of members.
- Some areas of the Community are anonymous. Although users still need to be logged in to contribute their identity is concealed and replaced by a random tag.
- The Community is made available to Users free of charge.
- The Community Moderator may modify, remove, or reorganise contributions as required. Where appropriate modifications will be flaged as edited by the moderator.
- Inappropriate, offensive or abusive contributions will be removed without notice by the Moderator. Users posting such unsuitable contributions may be barred from the web site.
- The decision of the Moderator is final in all respects.
- Information held in the Community is contributed by the participating Users. The Club does not verify the information provided. Users are advised not to rely on anything posted in the Community and to verify any information before making any decisions. The Club cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions in the information.
- The inclusion of any information in the Community does not indicate endorsement of that information by the Club.
- Users of the Community may provide links to information on other websites. The Club has no control over these sites and is not responsible for their content.
- If you need to report anything in the Community or have difficulty using this site please contact Webadminscsc.uk
SCSC 2020 [V1]