If you have been given the code to join this group please login and then enter the code here.
Safety Culture Working Group (SCWG) has been launched to:
‘Improve safety culture in safety critical organisations focussed on product and functional safety, by sharing examples and latest approaches collated from real life case studies’.
The Terms of Reference for the working group are available to registered members or on request from the group leader.
SCWG's current focus is to imrove the following specific aspects of Safety Culture:
- Measuring Safety Culture
- Independent and repeatable assesment of Safety Culture
- Safety Culture beteween organisations
- Safety Culture in boards of large corporate organisations
- Safety Culutre in teams developing safety critical systems
- Diversity and Inclusion when considering Safety Culture
If you would like to become a member of the SCWG, please contact the group leader.
Membership is open to all, and we welcome members from all areas of industry, academia, regulatory and everything in between.
The group meets every 6 weeks by WebEx due to Covid restrictions in place. Normally, face to face meetings are proposed atleast 4 times a year. Meetings are advertised in the SCSC events diary and details are available to registered members of the SCWG.
SCSC 06-03-2018 [V4e]