SCSC - Catchup with past events
- Tutorial: An Introduction to Human Factors
September 27, 2018 - London, UK
The SCSC Tutorial "An Introduction to Human Factors" was held at the Hilton Euston London, UK on 27th September 2018.
Selected Slides are now available:
02 - Ben McCaulder
- Seminar: Safety of the Internet of Things (IoT)
June 14, 2018 - London, UK
This seminar on the Safety of the Internet of Things (IoT) was held on 14th June at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 5AY. …
- ISA WG: Eye of the ISA on highly automated vehicles
May 17, 2018 - London, UK
Hilton Euston London - 17-18 Upper Woburn Place, London, WC1H 0HT
This seminar focussed on the challenges associated with highly automated and autonomous transportation emerging in …
- Seminar: Safety and Security Integration
April 26, 2018 - London, UK
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - West End 92 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 4BH
This seminar looked at the latest developments in practical integration of Safety and …
- Symposium: Safety-Critical Systems Symposium 2018 (SSS'18)
February 6 - 8, 2018 - York, UK
The Safety-Critical Systems Symposium 2018 (SSS'18) was held from 6th - 8th February 2018, at the Principal hotel, York, https://www.phcompany.com/principal/york-hotel/
- Seminar: Drones and Unmanned Aerial Systems: How Can We Ensure Safe Flight?
December 7, 2017 - London, UK
The 1-day seminar looking at the system and safety issues of drones and unmanned aerial systems (UAS / UAV) was held at the London Hilton Hotel, Euston, London on 7th December 2017. …
- Tutorial: An introduction to model-based safety assessment and engineering
September 28, 2017 - London, UK
The 1-day tutorial "An introduction to model-based safety assessment and engineering" was held at the London Hilton Euston hotel on the 28th September 2017.
A final programme for this …
- Seminar: Risk, Proportionality and ALARP: How do we do enough for safety?
June 15, 2017 - London, UK
Slides are now available for this event:
01 - Felix Redmill - Risk, Its Tolerability and the ALARP Principle
02 - Mark Machin - Proportionate mitigation on large …
- Seminar: New Thinking in Human Factors for Safety
April 6, 2017 - London, UK
Slides are now available from this event:
01 - Chris Parsons - Human Factors in Aviation
02 - Neil May - Automation and Air Traffic Control
03 - Carl Sandom - Automation, …
- Symposium: Safety-critical Systems Symposium 2017 (SSS'17)
The Safety-Critical Systems Club's Silver Jubilee Symposium.
February 7 - 9, 2017 - Bristol, UK
The Safety-Critical Systems Club's Silver Jubilee Symposium was held at the Bristol Royal Marriott Hotel from the 7th-9th February 2017.
Keynote speakers were: Ron Bell, Prof. Robin …