SCSC - Catchup with past events
- Seminar: Safety and Security Integration
April 26, 2018 - London, UK
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - West End 92 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 4BH
This seminar looked at the latest developments in practical integration of Safety and …
- Symposium: Safety-Critical Systems Symposium 2018 (SSS'18)
February 6 - 8, 2018 - York, UK
The Safety-Critical Systems Symposium 2018 (SSS'18) was held from 6th - 8th February 2018, at the Principal hotel, York, https://www.phcompany.com/principal/york-hotel/
- Seminar: Drones and Unmanned Aerial Systems: How Can We Ensure Safe Flight?
December 7, 2017 - London, UK
The 1-day seminar looking at the system and safety issues of drones and unmanned aerial systems (UAS / UAV) was held at the London Hilton Hotel, Euston, London on 7th December 2017. …
- Tutorial: An introduction to model-based safety assessment and engineering
September 28, 2017 - London, UK
The 1-day tutorial "An introduction to model-based safety assessment and engineering" was held at the London Hilton Euston hotel on the 28th September 2017.
A final programme for this …
- Seminar: Risk, Proportionality and ALARP: How do we do enough for safety?
June 15, 2017 - London, UK
Slides are now available for this event:
01 - Felix Redmill - Risk, Its Tolerability and the ALARP Principle
02 - Mark Machin - Proportionate mitigation on large …
- Seminar: New Thinking in Human Factors for Safety
April 6, 2017 - London, UK
Slides are now available from this event:
01 - Chris Parsons - Human Factors in Aviation
02 - Neil May - Automation and Air Traffic Control
03 - Carl Sandom - Automation, Autonomy …
- Symposium: Safety-critical Systems Symposium 2017 (SSS'17)
The Safety-Critical Systems Club's Silver Jubilee Symposium.
February 7 - 9, 2017 - Bristol, UK
The Safety-Critical Systems Club's Silver Jubilee Symposium was held at the Bristol Royal Marriott Hotel from the 7th-9th February 2017.
Keynote speakers were: Ron Bell, Prof. Robin …
- Seminar: New Challenges in Systems Safety
December 6, 2016 - London, UK
A complete programme with speaker information for this event is now available.
Selected slides from the event are now available:
Ken Wallace - Addressing The Emerging Challenges of …
- HIS 2016: High Integrity Software Conference
November 1, 2016 - Bristol, UK
- Tutorial: An Introduction to Systems Safety
September 29, 2016 - London, UK
This tutorial is a one-day introduction to safety engineering and safety management given by Prof. John McDermid and Prof. Tim Kelly of the University of York.
A full programme is now available …