|Event description||Booking form|
THE SAFETY-CRITICAL SYSTEMS CLUB, Symposium:
Safety-Critical Systems Symposium (SSS'20)Tuesday 11 - Thursday 13 February, 2020 - York, UK
The 28th Safety-Critical Systems Symposium (SSS'20) will be held at the Principal Hotel, York from 11th to the 13th February 2020. Please note new date.
The call for poster abstracts is now open; abstracts need to be submitted by September 2019.
The Principal Hotel, York
The Safety-Critical Systems Symposium in 2020 comprises three days of presented papers with an industrial focus, including keynote talks, submitted talks, updates from the SCSC working groups and a poster session. There is also a symposium banquet with an after-dinner speaker.
The Symposium is for all of those working in the field of system and functional safety, including engineers, managers, consultants, regulators and assessors. It offers wide-ranging coverage of current safety topics, and a blend of academic research and industrial experience.
There will be six keynote speakers during the three days and an after-dinner speaker at the banquet.
The symposium features are:
- Six keynote presentations;
- Submitted papers organised into themes;
- A poster session Wednesday continuing into Thursday;
- Updates from the SCSC Working Groups;
- Delegate participation throughout including ‘Ask the Audience’ with interactive voting;
- Tools and services exhibition (Tuesday and Wednesday);
- Proceedings volume including papers for each presentation and abstracts for posters;
- A reception with drinks tasting on the Tuesday evening;
- A banquet with after-dinner speaker on Wednesday evening;
- A chance to see York attractions on Wednesday afternoon.
The symposium is a regular event and fosters a community spirit in the field: it is a great place to network, learn about the latest practice in safety and develop new business contacts.
- Event Registration -
There are several payment options available.
To book your place at the conference please see the "Booking Form" tab above.
Should you wish to pay by purchase order, BACS or over the phone card payment (01904 325402), please complete the registration form and return it to Alex King at email@example.com.
Click to download - SSS'20 Registration Form
For further information, exhibition and booking queries please contact: Alex King, Tel: 01904 325402; Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical aspects and queries on paper submission, please contact:
Mike Parsons, email@example.com
An event flyer is now available.
Further details and the full programme are TBA and will appear here when available. To keep informed click on the I'm interested link below.
Scan to your smartphone calendar
SCSC 06-03-2018 [V4e]